Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1456 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ruby ramanee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have contributed many times here with comments and suggestions but no change. your viewership is more than other channels so you must be aware of what you deliver.When I call the operators are so curt Major diappointments: your promo for supersinger sr. at church. how stupid can you be or are you so naive not to realize the solemnity of a wedding. (shows your extremisim) NINi and Pandian stores had the same set. cant you atleast change the props. It is obvious you are running short of storyline in mounaraagam. the evil is portrayed more and one full week of tears (yesterday was horrible)Holiday time: children also watch. no point in awards alone quality is zero, WAKE SRIVIJAY TV

• priya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a see the business improvement in Mayan Hostel. It seems like just for the sack he has projected as started a hostel business.

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

நீங்கள் மவுனா ராகத்தை நிறுத்த முடியுமா? Kadhu and Shruthi aatam thangalai. Serial romba kevalama iruku

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

நீங்கள் மவுனா ராகத்தை நிறுத்த முடியுமா? Kadhu and Shruthi aatam thangalai

The serial Mouna Ragam is too sadistic. How long will the director make the poor child Shakthi suffer. The serial is over exaggerating. The director should consider putting an end to this stupid phase of the serial with constant tears from the good characters in the serial. Also the end should teach a lesson to all the bad characters. A simple sorry from them should not be the end. Sometimes i feel Shruthi (the negative child character) should suffer a bad death so that it is conveyed that bad upbringing will only lead to a tragic life.

ஐயா நீயா நானா program இல் நாடகத் தொடர் (serial) பார்பது # சரியா...? தவறா...? என ஒரு விவாத மேடை நடத்தினால் நன்றாக இருக்கும்...
    எங்கள் வீட்டில் தினசரி ஒரே சண்டையாக உள்ளது...
    எனவே தயவு செய்து இதை பரிசிலலிக்குமாறு கேட்டுக்கெள்கிறேன்.

• ruby ramanee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The child character Shruthi is going so negative that my little nieces (8 and 11) have started questioning their parents. very sadly their complexions are different and makes matters worse esp for the darker girl. cant the directors teach values through child artists?! reading on such charecters is different than watching. the characterization of a possessive daughter in shruthi and a love craving sakthi is understood by an adult not a child.Now that all characters are full circle bring this to a close and begin a sequel of grown up sakthi and shruthi with more humour and less villanism. .the serial is dragging struggling how to end.

• Nivetha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to say my opinion.. many people like Bigg Boss 1 very much... now serials are all boring.. I think Vijay super could retelecast big boss 1.. it will definitely be a big success again.. becs many ladies and children like it.. so Vijay TV.. if there is any chance to retelecast pls do it...

காதம்பரி,ருக்மணி மௌனராகம் தொடரில் நடிக்கும் இந்த கேரக்டர்கள் இவர்களுடன் ஒரு குழந்தை சுருதி இவர்களும் அந்த குழந்தையை பெற்றவர்களும் நிஜ வாழ்க்கையில் ஒழுக்கமான,நேர்மையான, பன்புள்ளவர்களா அல்லது கேடுகெட்ட கேவலமான ஈன பன்புடையவர்களா முதலி்ல் சொன்ன குணம் உடையவர்கள்
    என்றால் இப்படி பட்ட மிகவும் மோசமான கதா பாத்திரங்களில்
    நடிக்க சம்மதிக்க மாட்டார்கள் இரன்டாவது சொன்ன குணம் உடையவர்கள் என்றால் இப்பொழுது நடிப்பதை விட இன்னும் மோசமான கேவலமான கேடுகெட்ட கதா பாத்திரங்களில் கூட நடிக்க தயங்கவே மாட்டார்கள் அது நடிப்பல்ல சாபக்கேடு என்றாவது ஒரு நாள் இவர்கள் மிகவும் கேவலமான நிலைக்கு நிச்சையமாக ஆளாவார்கள்

• Rajesh Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fuck ur channel because of u asking
    ₹365 rs on my mobile phone I can't watch your TV on my home fuck

ஏன்டா அறிவு கெட்ட வடிகட்டின முட்டாள் சீரியல்ஸ் இயக்குனர்களே மலத்தை சாப்பிடாமல் நல்ல சாப்பாடு சாப்பிடுங்கடா ஏன்னா உங்களுடைய இயக்கங்கல் பன்னி உடைய மலத்தை நீங்கள் அனைவரும் விரும்பி சாப்பிடுவது போல் இருக்கிறது

• N.Sarangapani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the director does not know how to continue, better close the show than copying idea from the recently concluded serial 'Pagal Nilvu' from the same channel. <Doctor advising if you don't keep the person happy the condition will be worse>

ஏன்டா மௌன ராகம் சீரியல் உடைய கேவலமான ஈனத்தனமான பொறம்போக்கு இயக்குனரே உனக்கு சீரியல் எடுக்க தெரியலைனா எடுக்காதேடா, எடுத்து எங்களுடைய உடல் நலத்தை ஏன் கெடுக்குரே, உன் மனைவி பிள்ளைகள் அப்பா அம்மா உடன் பிறந்தோர் எல்லோரும் மௌனராகம் கேரக்டர்கள் போல படு கேவலமானவர்களா ,காதம்பரி அவள் அம்மா இவர்களை விலை மாதர்களுக்கு ஒப்பிடமுடியாது ஏன் என்றால் இவர்களை விட அவர்கள் நல்லவர்கள் அதை விட மோசமாக சுருதி பார்பவர்களின் சாபத்தை வாங்கும் சபிக்கப்பட்ட குழந்தை விள்ளி கேரக்டர். அந்த குட்டி சாத்தானுடைய பெற்றோரை பார்த்தால் நான் என்ன கேட்பேன் தெரியுமா காசுக்காக இப்படி நடிக்க வைப்பதை விட விசம் வைத்து கொன்று விடுங்கள் என்று ஏன்டா எல்லா சீரியல்ஸ் உடைய டைரக்டர்களும் ஒரே சாக்கடையில்தான் முங்கி குளித்து குடிக்கவும் செய்விர்களாடா மாறுங்கடா

We all r waiting for connection programme ,naduvule konjam pakkatai kaanum prgm Sunday was the best day for us bcaz of Vijay tv now a days irritating programmes are going on Sunday so pls bring back the programmes audience needed

Now a days Vijay tv programmes are so mokkai so pls try to change v need old programmes like kalakapovatu yaaru at Sunday 2,'clock jagan programme samayal samayal comparing to Vijay channel zee Tamil is best

• Arivalagansat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello i am arivalagansat i love u I ur chennal serial and shows so much big fan your television..
    If you add any shows to be end you dub one hindi serial Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke i was watch that serial in hindi to awsome. It will reach most of people heart. Please.........

• karan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Vijay tv,
    I think may be 1000 of complaints already you have received about supper singer junior results .....we cannot change the results.but we can strongly say that Anushya is a well deserving candidate for the supper singer junior tittle winner. She is a very hardworking and talented singer, and also self confident and versatile singer also.she is many more time appreciated by the respective judges And audience. But your results is very upset for as.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 72 73

Feedback and Knowledge Base