Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sir please telecast the kadhala kadhala serial please please please please please please please please please please please i beg you i want that serial romba kashtama iruku sir

Insulin reduce the suger level. If the suger level is low don't put the insulin. Wrong information provided by nencham marappathillai seriel

Pagal nilavu is very worst... Stop malar and tamizh atrocities... Why sneha is always silent... Its irritating...

• Anandhraj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Retelecast or change the timing of Mahabharatham show.
        Above 10am - 10pm.
        My chitthi request.

Sir, super singer la vara orchestra superb superb superb.....wonderful.....cristal clear musicians......

Hi vijay tv.. neraya pear request pani kuda neenga en kadhala kadhala serial podamatikuringa.. neenga engala satisfy panradu dhana unga duty.. adha correct ah pana podume unga channel epayum no.1 ah irukum.. endha oru dubbing serial edutalum full ah mudika matikuringa apa en adha telecast panringa.. indhamari oru serial zee tamizh ku kedachirunda avanga chance ah nala use panirupanga... etana makkal request panranga.. neenga lakhs of please receive panitinga apakudava unga manasu marala... ponuku tanga manasu and pagal nilavu ipdi oru padu kevalamana serial poduraduku neenga indha serial podalam. Iam sure neenga idha telecast pana trp adigam agum atleast saturday achi podunga.. neenga ungaluku etha timingla podunga nanga adha pakurom.. try to consider our request

• Gpm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please continue the best dubbed serial of kadhala kadhala ..we are waiting...

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please direct a series just for teenagers? Like a college or high school series (with so much fun and jokes and entertainment).
        It can increase the number of viewers as more children also will start watching and aspiring teenage artists (LIKE ME) can also be a part of it.
        Please think about this.

Why are you playing movie in Vijay super in 2:30 minute? And with so many cuts?? Instead you need not to play movie.

Requesting to Change timings or retelecast of Radha Krishna serial. Children, college student and working people can't watch the serial on afternoon. Please do consider this and telecast on evening.

• UMA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please end the serial pakal nilavu. Story was too bad. And the way of treating sneha is worst. And the behavior of Tamil and his mother was irritating...... Most of people nearby my home are unliked this serial... And we loved the program super singer junior..

• hema vathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLs retelecast the continues episode kadhala kadhala serial we cant forget this just like that olny pls pls pls

Radha Krishnan serial is appearing one time only .please repeat it once again ..

← Previous 1 3 4 5 61 62

Feedback and Knowledge Base