Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In vijay super, the add breaks during the ipl match telecast is just bullshit. They just start in between while the current over is still going on. Please do take care of this.

Please stop showing these kind of programs in &TV Channel.

Show name is Lal Ishk, Shaadi ke siyape.

Comments about "Naam Iruvar Namakku Iruvar".In todays action Devi presenting a Royal Enfield bike to Mayan and Mayan crying will make any one cry.I call Mayan as "Chinna Thirai Super Star".Devi's action ,and Thamarai's action are unbeatable.This is one serial where you can enjoy humor as a part of the show.Both Thamarai and Devi need not have to speak any dialogue.,The camera man and the director make their"eye and expression" complete their "Vasanam".As a matter of fact eventhough I have not mentioned other actors "Grade "of action.They also deserve a 5 STAR Grade.The main credit goes to the Director for treating the audience with such an EXCELLENT show.Congratulations to"Star Vijai' for this Great show.I might have postponed my dinner but I never missed this show

• Shalu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bharathikannama was such a stupid story.. How can a daughter be housemaid in her own fathers house.. And the second thing is dat the hero's mother, such an aragant character..third is anjali is crossing her limit by Torchering kannama..so kindly see towards that..

Mr and mrs chinnathirai contestant prince and priya are not qualified to take part in the show. Priya is his 3rd wife. He was married with two kids when she came and spoiled their marriage

• GPM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Vj TV, plz telecast the kadhala kadhala serial..... V r still waiting fr this serial.. Plz accept our request...

• GPM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Vj TV channel, Please telecast the kadhala kadhala serial.... Please please

Junior super singer is tooo gud.ma ka pa and Priyanka comedy Ku adimai Nan.apparam konjam camera va Mani Anna pakkam matum kattana piano vasikaravar kitaium kaminga.am huge fan of himm.and I like him pls convey msg to her

• Dr. V.M.Palaniappan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ref: Super Singer Junior dt 17 March refers: Thank you judges: it's been very pleasing to observe that the situation has arrived at a well-balanced state. I felt much nicer today. I am sorry if my earlier observation was somewhat hurting, especially to Mr. SM. The children did very well today! Hearty congratulations to all of them. Praises to Vijay TV. Dr. Palani, Kuala Lumpur.

• Dr. V.M.Palaniappan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ref: Super Singer Junior dt. 16 March 2019: Sending the selected best directly to the Grand Finale: I am somewhat disturbed by today's judgments that may create some amount of bad impression over the very high reputation Vijay TV has hitherto established. Child ChinMayi's performance today sounded LESS deserving for the special seat. It occurred to me that judge Ms. Kalpana's hesitation to send her up was much appropriate. It was too obvious a favoritism when judge Mr. Shakar Mahadevan (SM) emphatically promoted the beautiful young lady, with a loud voice, over-powering and suppressing the voices of all other judges. This gesture, of course, will be much appreciated by the Canadian Sri Lankans. It may not be proper for me to contemplate that Mr. SM will most probably be very well entertained when he visits Canada. Further, it tends to create an impression that Judge SM has been planning to somehow make Ms. Chin Mayee the Title Winner in the end. I hope the other judges may not want to continue with their 'give-and-take' policy that may lead them to do injustice to other deserving contestants. With sincere appreciation for the most wonderful Vijay TV's contributions to humanity. Dr. Palani.

Kadakutty singam serial hero nalla try pandraen bt heroine characters konjam nadika solunga boss adhuga...nee unna Oscar vangitayanu ketaradhinga.....pls....avanga acting skills improve panna....serial nalla irukum......

• Revathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Better you all stop showing movie and just show advertisement.. Every single ad, you all cut down the movie scene... Disappointed...

Gud evng sir.. Please try to provide serials with better story. Now playing serials are very bad to see and irritating.we are to watch only comedy programs or any other programs...u are stigmatic. And ur blame the vijay tv viewers

• Seetha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop d show done by rio. It is really bringing d quality of vijay tv. Pls start any show with full comedy. Give chance for dhina.

• Lakshmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hai sir , Geetha govindham Telugu movie please translate in Tamil and telecast in vijay super channel....

I have been watching super singer serials regularly. But of late I find the meaning of this show itself is wrong. Bcoz you say Azhagana mural thedal. Now running super singer 6 judges don't select on the basis of singing talent, Sruthi, LATAM etc but people only select. So pl change your heading as makkalal thernthedukuum singer. Poovaiyar with no Sruthi has been continuing bcoz of public support. Since public support is vital you can also mini MLA selection trial. This topic would also be ideal. You must not have brought public opinion poll now. I think you are changing rather spoiling the value of ragam, thalam and Sruthi. God say good singers.

Vijay tvla serial odumpothu pesumbothu nadula music stop pannunga nonsense mari voice kekka mattuthu music than kekuthu

• G.Yuvaraj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

வணக்கம் ,
        சின்னதம்பி தொடரை நான் காண்பது உண்டு ,
        நான் இரண்டு நாட்கள் முன்பு என் அத்தை மாமா வின் அறுபதாம் கல்யாணத்திற்கு திருக்கடவூர் கோவிலுக்கு சென்றிருந்தேன் . அங்கு இருந்த அய்யர் ஒருவர் அறுபதாம் கல்யாணம் ஏன் செய்கிறார்கள் அதனால் என்ன பயன் யாருக்கெல்லாம் பயன் அன்று பூஜிக்க வேண்டிய தெய்வங்கள் அதனால் உண்டாகும் பலன்கள் திருமண தம்பதியரிடம் ஏன் ஆசி பெற வேண்டும் , அறுபதாம் கல்யாணம் எவ்வாறு உருவானது ..என பல விசயங்கள் கூறினார்கள் இவற்றை எல்லாம் சேகரித்து தொடரில் ஒளிபரப்பினால் பல ஆயிரம் மக்களுக்கு சென்றடையும்

நமது பாரம்பரியம் காக்க உதவும் இது ஓர் ரசிகனின் சிறு வேண்டுகோள்

நன்றி

இப்படிக்கு...

கோ .யுவராஜ்

• santhosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

11 maniku yepaiyume kalakapovathu yaaru champion podu vinga ana yippa podala athuku pathil serial poduringa please yinnaki podunga kpy yitha poda ma yirukathinga thankyou ...

• Maharajan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

வாரம் தோறும் தவறாமல் பார்ப்பேன் kpy8 .இன்று அவ்ளோ சிரிப்பு வரல வருத்தமா இருக்கு.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 67 68

Feedback and Knowledge Base