Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vanessa commented  · 

It is very obvious that both Anuradha & Benny are favouring their team and often givingmore marks to their team members to win the battle. Unlike, Unni & Shwetha they are always neutral and they give the marks accordingly. Not bias at all! Recent battle, Jayanthi vs Sreesha is a good example. Sreesha sang so well but Anuradha gave her 8 marks in order for Jayanthi who is in her team to win the battle. Is this fair? Kindly remove the two teams battle fight or bring in a 5th judge who stays neutral. By doing do, there will be no partiality and the competition will be fair.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Raja Rani serial is not realistic can you host the show little realistic semba is always posed as very innocent which is not realistic. We appreciate to have serials which will enhance courage confidence to womanhood in this crue world.

• kamal v commented  · 

Raja rani serial was travelling in same path from the beginning. If anyone who has spinal cord bone doesn't behave like semba's chracter. Nowadays vijay TV serials r very very worst. Please give good moral story to the society

• kamal v commented  · 

Please change the story of Mounaragam. Always the story is travelling in sorrow path only. No change at all. It seems to be boring.

• kamal v commented  · 

Please stop nenjam marapadhilai serial. Sathya character was very very worst. It's against our culture. Please change the story other wise channel name will be spoiled .

• Anonymous commented  · 

For Nenjam marapadillai serial

What a Bi#ch you are Sathya! And the old #$%! What a morale-less serial
        Vijay tv you sub standard telecast needs correction

• Priya commented  · 

Plz stop the avalum nanum serial because you shows the superstitions ideas in nilla's marriage see first of all what we think happens as that otherwise it will not happened next remedies is the marriage we don't see the jadagam otherwise you will see marriage onle done in morning 4.30 to 7.30 I mean prma mugurtham , next option is tie the thalli from in lord statue ,next thalli tie fromm the temple and then put the thalli in the undiyal plz explain this in the serial media and TV is powerful in the world you have more responsible people you will show this how dare

• NaveenSaranya commented  · 

Please change sathya character in nenjam marapathilai serial. This lady face looking like... Not fit for this character...

• Anonymous commented  · 

please telecast the old films like ponnumani,en aasai machaan film, thes are the golden film

• KPandian commented  · 

Today's Vijay TV Super singer 6 Show very very fantastic and thanks for supporting Farmers strike and expressing the tamilnadu farmers problems to spread all over world, and special thanks to Tholar Senthilganesh and Tholar Sivakarthikeyan. very enjoyable show. Thanks to Vijay TV

Paul Pandi. Trichy

• KPandian commented  · 

today's Vijay TV Super singer 6 Show very very fantastic and thanks for supporting Farmers strike and expressing the tamilnadu farmers problems to spread all over world, and special thanks to Tholar Senthilganesh and Tholar Sivakarthikeyan. very enjoyable show. Thanks to Vijay TV

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can I talk to Vijay TV members

• Anonymous commented  · 

In all programme Deena voice call end of the program and I wish to NEEYA NANA Time change. Because I had also sleeping time in that time. But, other programs kpy and champion also

• Praveena commented  · 

Hai..... I m big fan of Vijay tv..... I like all entertainment show....particularly super singer one of my favourite showww...... always gud going.... this episode I m very upset.... aswin eliminate aagiyathu very bad... this show for talents not sentiment....jayanthi also gud singer nenga indha mari irukavangala dhan vachi show panuvengana well trained a plz participate pana vakathenga sentiment a iruka contestant a matum participate pana vachi title change panidunga...... well trained contestant kaga thaniya show vainga..... idhu talent show just mind that aftr that conduct like this show.... very bad feel today .....

• Anonymous commented  · 

In raja Rani either make semba a brave character or stop the serial

• Sam Kumar commented  · 

I would like to say something about Chinnathambi serial in star vijay... Usually I don't like serials I am a movie lover. But this serial I am watching from the starting. The pair of this serial was Really superb gud selection too... Story of this serial also nice. The romance scenes between prajan & pavani omg awesome... Pls do continue this serial for a long time with lots and lots of romance scenes. And I have a suggestion for this serial. Pls make it fast hero heroine to join together and make more improvement in hero's life with the support of heroine. Don't miss the romance scenes in each and every episode. All d very best for Ur team Chinnathambi 👍👍👍

• Anonymous commented  · 

pls change the chinna thambi serial 10.00 p.m

• Balaji commented  · 

Please change the Chinna thambi serial 10.0pm

• Anonymous commented  · 

Pls change the timing of kadhala kadhala serial or re-telecast it at evening or 8.30pm..i hope u will take my suggestion.thk u

• Ranjani commented  · 

New serials super going

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base