Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1415 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Venkat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Almost 90% super singer fans hate the decision of selecting diaqualify singer (sorry loud speeker) poovaiyar as a finalist...... Voting is fake......... I dont know why vijay tv team do like this..... Because more than 8 title (jnr and snr) they do very well and select the good anf best singer.... But this title very worst..... In All finalist like hirithick, anushiya and chinmai are only the qualified finalist...... Poovaiyar is not a singer..... I m very angry that decision..... Because he could not get single bloopy showver.... And many time go to danger zone... Getting very very low mark from the judges..... But still he is a finalist... How can it possible... Only for this show diector in hands....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this fare to select untallented boy to final. Pls don't conduct super singer competation directly
    declare that Poovaiyar as title winner

I have been watching vijay TV for more than 10years. I have always admired its standards...quality...and innovation. The importance of media and its influence in society is well known by you all. Serials nowadays portray unnecessary unrealistic nonsense. For a foreigner who watch this, it gives a misconception about India... Its people and culture. I don't know whether you take all these complaints seriously. But it would be appreciable if you take these inputs seriously.

Vijay tv a pala varudangalaga parthu varum rasigai. Vara vara ellamey worst a poguthu. Programs la double meaning pesarathu. Glamour kamichu, vulgar a pesi thaan unga channel a run pannanuma. Tharamana shows kuduthappa vijay tv ku nalla per kidaichuthey. Atha maranthutingala. Naadu porathey sariyilla. Ungalukkum poruppu irukku. Msg kudukkira mathiri pannunga. Thappu thavari msg kuduthalum rating kaga kudukkira mathiri thaan irukku. Serials irukkey mattama pandringa. Nalla msg kudukira nalla nalla serials pottathunala than naan unga tv serials paathen. Ippa avlo mattama serials podringa. Kudumbathuku msg solra maathiri nalla serials hindi la runthu kooda dubbing panni poduvinga. Aana ippo kudumbatha kedukkira mathiri sandai pazhivanguvathu ena mattama podringa. Kuzhanthaingala kooda ivlo mosama katringa. Nadu mosama pogum pothu neengalum yen ippadi pandringa. Live show la politics feel panna mudiyuthu. Ethuvum sariyilla. Thirithikonga .ungalukkum samuthaya kadamai irukku. Serials la tamil panbadu , kalacharam ,pazhakkavazhakam kattunga. Tamil aalunga nu kamichu vera etho pazhakkangal katturinga. Enna nadakkuthu. Pls change all.

I put forth the following few lines for your kind attention.
    kindly stop Chinna Thambi
    serial which doesn't any story line it really irritating pls stop serial ASAP

Requesting you people to stop the Anjali serial, pls portrate children character as children not as a main villain, kids nowadays easily get manipulate by seeing such kind of serials, that too in this summer holidays time, teacher are planning a fail a child in exams in there school that a physically challenging girl, how bad it s....? Pls ask that director to change the plot or to stop those such irritating serial, we are keep watching vijay television for years dnt make us switch to other channel for our kids sake, kindly take this feedback as seriously...

Pls stop irritating Anjali serial teachers very bad theyhavefailedstudents god will punish them.these teachers bad this school is forward

HI,I am the Vijay TV follower in hotstar for a long year,now so many days the hotstar is didn't open in my and some many people's phone and systems,so consider my feedback seriously and do something.
    Thank you

To the directors of Chinnathambi. Can u pls do something abt varsha and her mum. They are the main culprit and yet they are enjoying themselves in that house. Its really unfair and irritating. Pls do.something. abt these 2 monkeys.

Today(7/5/19) also the worst performer poovaiyar got the best entertainer award...... I think many music lovers hate this decision..... So the director justice and uplift the disqualify person poovaiyar.......now i hate the super singer

Vijay tv super singer and junior title almost more than 10 years i am watching, but this year only that program director select only the disqualified person poovaoyar as a finalist..... May be he will become a title winner only for trp rating...... Today also they uplift the poovaiyar......

My family and me are Super singer junior 6 fan . We love the programme so much but recently the public voting system destroyed everything. The real talented contestant failed to win the title due to the public voting system, which I find unfair to the one who have really worked hard. Povaiyar is a good entertainer but not a good singer. He was in danger zone for many times but keep coming back by sympathy votes.
    There are many other kids who have sang so so much better than him but unable to sustained because of the public voting system . We are really sorry for that kids. I think public have to judge their singing talent and not their poverty . Actually Povaiyar don't have the quality and standard for the finale round. I'm really sorry for the other kids. I always believe that Vijay Tv is the only TV produce the best singers. If this thing keeps going on Vijay TV will loose the good singers

Chinna thambi serial is very irritating and since we are watching with our family director should keep in mind while taking.please give respect to family audience .You cannot telecast any thing just for your trp rating..

Feedback and Knowledge Base