Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rama commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls note ur TV at ‘at 5.30 pakul Nilav .It seem ur Dept show the same location in house for 39 min. It very boring watching at same location all actors talking only .Take feed back n action

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop Pagal Nilavu. It is idiotic and a waste of time. It brakes all the rules of righteousness. The producer and director of this program is going crazy. It is encouraging evil minded people to become more crooked. It defies Indian values and dharma and insults the teachings of the Bhagavat Gita. I give this program a zero rating and its making its viewers more and more stupid. Vijay TV please stop screening programs of such nature or it is going to result in the downfall and the rating of this channel.

• Divya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yei evlo time solrathu pagal nilavu serial kadupadikuthunu.yen ivlo kevlama serial direct panringa.story eluthitu read pana matingala ivlo kevalama character massy malar tamil.ivngala vida sneha arjun veeta vittu odama kena mathiri irukunga pls indha serial ae vendam ponga

I’m a practising criminal lawyer of 30 yrs expertise I adore the serial Pandian stores each and every character are exemplary please do not show any drinking scenes and goondaism in the serial teach viewers th handle any situation without goondaism and drinking habit regards

About the show Ready steady go my complain is very genuine you can conduct any game show that is not the probzxlem but what i see is in that programme they are wasting so much eggs just to break on someone,s head where in our country there are so much people do. not have basic food to eat. egg is like a dream come true for them. when i see the wastage i feel so bad and when media does this kind of stupid things what to say where on the otherside media advertises "do not waste food"and help the needy. I hope you will stick to your wordings and stop wasting food items in the show instead you can give it to the poor people and get their blessings for channel to grow .thank you for giving me the opportunity to say what I felt.I am sorry if I have hurt anybody.

• Kanchana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

கலக்கப்போவது யாரு இந்த நிகழ்ச்சியில் அதிகமாக விரசம் கலக்கிறது. இது என்னுடைய தாழ்மையான கருத்து. விஜய் டிவியின் கடந்த 15 ஆண்டுகளாக பெரிய ரசிகை நான். சமீபகாலமாக மட்டுமே இந்த விரசம் தெரிவதாக உணர்கிறேன். அதை தயவு செய்து தவிர்க்கவும்.

• Kanchana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vijay tv nowadays talecasting so much of serials even in saturdays.. We want special programs atleast in saturday sundays.

Pandiyan stores and nam iruvar namakirubar are the best.

can plan to change chinna thmabi serial as its boring now a days

• Krishnan D M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Naam Eruvar namakeruvar background Music is very high and suppressing the diyalog. Needs to be reduced.

• Sp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very big fan of Vijay TV but now days I'm not interested with Vijay TV.
        because Vijay TV only telecast serials in week days .
        Saturday and Sunday only you
        We're telecast interesting programs like super singer,kpy...... and extra.

Sun network or other network is failed like this serials.
        So kindly stop too much time of serials you started morning 9.30 onwards it will continue up to 11pm this is very atrocitie
        So kindly you telecast news and useful programmes other you ready to down in network industries.

I would like to compliment Vijay TV on the beautiful family Drama "Pandian Stores". I appreciate the way the characters interact and try to get along. There is no Villi (thank God!) and no one is out to ruin another's life. Instead, the brothers are displaying positive ways of making a joint family work. We need more serials that teach people how to live well together. So tired of all the other serials where the villi is always trying to sabotage or ruin the life of others. We viewers like to see good people living happily and succeeding. Keep this up. My only worry is that "Pandian Stores" will also change and become like all the other sterio type serials. Please keep it positive and dont change it into another Kuppai!
        A Vijay
        California, USA

• K. Manickam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry for the error - I mean the Super Singer Junior 6 show and not 5. Typing error regretted. Awaiting your response/reply.
        From. Mr K. Manickam

• K. Manickam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is really disgusting to note that during your Super Singer Junior 5 show being hosted by Priyanka, we note that each time she squats in her performance, the musician displays the FATT MUSIC which spoils the mood of this Popular show.
        Can you please put a stop to this crude and uncultured way of expressions which spoils the aroma of this Beautiful Show. Thank you.

Ur telecast radhakrishna serial is too slow not like that Mahabharatham so pls increaS fast too screen play

Feedback and Knowledge Base