Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1415 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Raja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a possibility to re-telecast Shivam in Tamil with the complete episodes. Last telecast was abruptly stopped.
    Thank You.

• sangeetha priya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Re. Barathi Kannamma

Serial storyline is good. But please change the actress playing Kannamma role. She doesnt even know to give any reactions. Mood spoiler.

• narayanan. g. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Re: kasdai kutty singam serial.

The replacement for the role of "meenatchi" character now is not upto the mark.
    Request the director and producer may take a review.

• Sheela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im super singer junior fan from Malaysia.. Im just give my opinion. Please give the title winner to realy talented kids.. That mean poovaiyar not have talent.. But hritik more talent.. He must win the title winner.. Please change the voting system morever at final have so many singer will participate as judge.. Please take them desicion as a final decision.. I hope the justice in super singer final. Please give the title winner to the worth kid. This is my humble request.

• Dr.Ragu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove Subhaji from the panel of judgers. When one of the contestant sing pure classical, Subhaji is completely lost but for kuthu partu or western she is the first one to give comments.
    Shankar is biased and he wants to push Suriya ahead of others Why??????
    Probably planning a concert in Singapore and so he can have large audience. Definitely few girls perform better than Suriya. Chitra was right on this selection

• Airtel follower commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like Airtel super singer show. But selection should not be given to audience or people through vote. Surya is the right kid for the fourth finalist with respect to singing.later to wild card there are many kids who sing so nicely . Poovaiyar has improved . But there are other good singers compared with him. Please always right decisions.

• Elayaraja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think you should not give a chance to audience to select 4 th finalist .Judges work waste. atleast don't give tittle winner selection to audience. Thank you

• Venkat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Poovaiyar is a favourate for all only for sympathy..... But it is a singing competition program..... Surya is the right person for another finalist....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am the regular fan of super singer all seasons always. Present show is amazingly going. Guppy's is favourite for every one. However surya is the real talented kid and we can realize his dreams through his eyes. My humble request to include surya as one among the finalist
    Hope it will happen.
    Regards - neelaveni

• Mala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so interested in watching 'RadhaKrishna' and I should take this opportunity to the person acting as Krishna, thumbs up and good job. Thank you for tele casting that serial.

The judges and people are not select poovaiyar is a finalist..... I think Super singer show director and spansor select only poovaiyar..... It is look like the competition for the best music director are msv, ilayaraja, rahuman and aniruth....

Super singer junior 2019 finalist........1. Hirithick (95% capable), 2. anushiya (91% capable), 3. Chinmai (90% capable), 4. Poovaiyar (40% capable, that marks only for his stage attitude not singing)........ Other worth finalist are ............. 1. Suriya ( 83% capable), 2. Ahanaa (81% capable) .... In my perception........

I am very much like the super singer from starting onwards ( first title, and junior also ).... Because i love music.... This show find and develop the best singer...... But now a days it become money only ( trp rating, adverticement and sympothy).... Espacially i cannot accept poovaiyar is a finalist..... He is not eligible for top 25...... He is not won the single person in singing fight, do not get single flappy shower, he does't know basic sa re ga ma pa, he got the total score below 30 in out of 40 from the judges in many times.... More than 5 times go to danger zone, then how can people select.....yhis year People vote is fake..... Vijay tv super singer team kindly ask you, be fair select only right person....

Excellent acting in mouna ragam to Seema g Nair.i like her acting tooooooo much.she looks Tamil but her acting is awesome

Vijay TV pls stop all your serial just for money making. You know Tuesday or Friday 6 days a week almost your serial keep crying and cursing all kind bad words there I'm sure Letchumy won't enter anybody house who watching Vijay serial only moothesi will enter and won't leave happiness at all.

• Kashee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm from malaysia....pls stop yr sympathy vote to poovaiyar...we r following up from the day one ...now some bloody twist happening ....gana in super singer? No way

Worst episode which i have never seen in the episode...Season 2 Episode 73 worst siricha pochii team.. I’m sorry for them... it’s really ultimately bored

• Megala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Super singer la nalla padravangaluku title kudunga people selection nu solli poovayar mari contestants ku kudukathenga

Feedback and Knowledge Base