Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please telecast the kadhala kadhala serial please please please sir i m eagerly waiting for that serial pls pls pls pls pls pls telecast sir

• Mani kandan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

பகல் நிலவு நாடகம் விளம்பரத்திற்கு நாடகமா இல்ல நாடகத்திற்கு விளம்பரமா தயவு செய்து நாடகத்த மாத்துங்க pls pls pls

Am watching aranmanai killi serial from the starting. Its quite good earlier. But now they are showing all the faces too much of time. In the last episode 21.12.18(Friday) , they have shown that the wife of arjun has rubbed his design drawn on board and wrote thirukural. U r showing too much of innocent attitude to that girl. Plz avoid showing scenes like that girl is so fool. And also we are not fools to see the scenes like that. Take the things practically.

• Sathya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sri please telecast the Kadhala kadhala serial please please please sri.

Tha 'MAHADEV KAVIYAM' is very useful to all life. this generation more important 'MAHADEV KAVIYAM' I am watched Mahadev kaviyam in tamil language in Vijay TV but 40 episodes only telecast but Hindi 500 above episodes telecasted so please telecast Tamil language other episodes

We are watching Vijay TV shows forever.please retelecast tha serial kanakanum galangal for Vijay TV or Vijay super plsss soon

• Gpm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still v r waiting for the kadhala kadhala serial... Plz telecast the serial soon..

Sir kindly upload the Maveeran hatim tamil episodes in hotstar which was telecast on 2003-2006 in vijay tv.

Guys please stop double meaning. We had interest in ur programs but it’s not at all to watch with family

Sir we want kadhala kadhala serial y u suddenly stopped i want explanation from you explain me now

• Ganapathy Gold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

நாங்கள் விஐய் டிவி யை நேசிக்கிறேம் ஆனால் சின்னதம்பி நாடகத்தில் வரும் பார்க்கும் காட்சிகள் எங்கள்மனதைவேதனைஅடையசெய்கிறது அலகு குத்திக்கொண்டு தேர் இழுப்பது மற்றும் மண்டிபோட்டு கொண்டு ஊருக்குள் செல்வதுஇந்தமாதிரி காட்சிகள் எல்லாம் காண்ப்பிப்பது குழந்தைகள் மனதையும் புண்படுத்தும் தயவுசெய்து கவனத்துடன் நாடகத்திற்குதேவையில்லாத காடசிகளை காண்பிக்காமல் அவசியம்எதுஉள்ளதோஅதைமட்டும்காண்பிக்குமாறு கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறோம். மகாபாரதம். நாடகத்தை தாங்கள் இன்று ஒளிபரப்பினாலும். எங்களுடையகுழநதைகள். பார்க்கதயாரகவுஉள்ளனர் அதுமாதிரிஒளிபரப்புமாறுகேட்டுக்கொள்கிறோம். நன்றி

Sir please telecast the kadhala kadhala serial please please please please please please please please please please please i beg you i want that serial romba kashtama iruku sir

Insulin reduce the suger level. If the suger level is low don't put the insulin. Wrong information provided by nencham marappathillai seriel

Pagal nilavu is very worst... Stop malar and tamizh atrocities... Why sneha is always silent... Its irritating...

Feedback and Knowledge Base