Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1415 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Maharajan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

வாரம் தோறும் தவறாமல் பார்ப்பேன் kpy8 .இன்று அவ்ளோ சிரிப்பு வரல வருத்தமா இருக்கு.

• Nuja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to stop watch Vijay tv super singer because all the good singers out … I know who is the title winner now poovaiyar( kapse).
    Prithika and Senthil next is poovaiyar. All the good singer and study for sangeetham please don’t join in the super singer, better join other channel. Next time judges… Don’t join for super singer, Vijay tv will decide the title winner .

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please update dolby digital sound 5.1
    Because sun tv Dolby digital sound is very good experience

Today's RADHAKRISHNA serial was worst. Can't you put the original song you bloody idiots. Shyam kund creation song wasn't come, MAHA RAAS song wasn't come. You just put that same music only and mahadev and gowri's voice are toooooooo worst and even in the ending you didn't put the correct song. If you can't sing and put that atleast put that exact hindi song you bloody ****************************************. I can't saw that. Just as that seven river song put in today's episode,put the exact hindi song atleast.

Please telecast the kadhala kadhala serial please please please please please please

Even though you have many talented singers from super singer why you don't put a real song in radhakrishna serial as like in hindi. In RAAS episode and in 28th episode you just put only the music instead of the real lines. Atleast , will you put the real song in MAHA RAAS episode. The MAHABHARATAM team is perfect. They put the correct song for each and every scene. But this team is nothing but the waste. They put the wrong lines for the songs. Even though "Radhaiyin tuyarai pokkave" song wasn't the real line as hindi they put that same song instead of comparison of moh and prem song. And now you didn't put any song and just you give only music. Don't you have any SINGERS. Atleast please put the correct song in MAHA RAAS EPISODE....... I'm eagerly wait for that. You done a good and great job by put that serial. The story that reveals the true love and sacrifice. But please do that correctly. Only songs team is worst and others are going good. Please correct that. I already saw upto yesterday episode (126) in hindi but i eagerly wait to saw that all in tamil. So please put that correctly.

• C. Sengottaiyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stupid judgement in Supersinger Junior 6, Vidhyarupini is a very good singer. Still worst singers are there like Surya, Pooviyar, Dhanush, Cinmayei. Kalpana and Sankar mahadhevan make a influence and finally decide eliminations contested who is.

• Manikandan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi vijay tv pls avoid all add i will buy star value packs for your chennal so provide all add free shows

• thiruk macto123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sir please sing and telecast the original song of radhakrishna serial...many different for Hindi dubbing

Please telecast the kadhala kadhala serial please please please please please please please please please please please

• Prathyusha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop repeat Serials again & again. Its very boar. For that telecast Movies, Horror Serial, CID Serials.

Sir please telecast the kadhala kadhala serial sir please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please telecast pannunga pls i beg you sir still i miss that serial pls

• Janagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please change the timing for kpy program to old time (2:00-3:00p.m).this is my humble request

• Ramesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Super Singer Junior judges are very biased nowadays and support certain kids who have not much talent to boast of like Poovaiyar. Please be unbiased in your judgement and do not eliminate kids who have better talent and singing prowess.

In the super singer always a winner is selected by public vote . merit should be the sole criteria. Because public do not know much about the tech matters. Why vijaya TV following this practice every one knows . For every vote or SMS Vijaya TV gets a share of money from the network provider . But this should change , merit should be selected . Now what they are doing is even the kids who are indanger zone they are asking the public to vote to save one kid . This is not correct. If his mark is low he should be eliminated. By this voting you make money and quality suffers .please change it now days we feel quality and merit is sacrificed

Feedback and Knowledge Base