Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ramya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please change the timings.kadhala kadhala is my most favorite serial.I can watch it after 7:00pm only.so, I kindly request you to telecast this serial at 10:00 pm.

• Sivakami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We request you change the timing of Chandra Nandhini serial at morning thanks pls consider my request

• Resh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let the talented win. Audience be only for enjoying Shows . No politics in talents pls Vijay tv .u can encourage prithika but really not in this way . It is unfair.

• Resh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls don't do this Vijay tv u make us hate Vijay tv due to these acts. Don't let talented ppl like bavin and gowri down by ur results.prithika is not at all worth to win the title today . She should have got fourth place pls don't cheat like like this. I m a very good lover of star Vijay but today I hated it after the results.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls stop to calculate the voting rate for the winners in super singer. Gowri n bavin are more talented then Pritika. Don't ruin the show by selecting winners follow with voting rate . Choose according to legend judges marks. I felt very disappointed with the result today. Why judges there if audience be judges ??

• Sowmya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We all miss that connection program. Please restart the connection program as season 2.

Why did Arjun leave before Dhanush sang Very bad discrimination on vijay tv staff especially Bhavans.
        If They are ashamed of Dhanushand did not want him in front of famous celebrities then they should not have selaevted him.
        It is not his fault that he is blind.
        Disgraceful behaviour
        Open bias towards Kritica by all judges

• GKM SUTHAKAR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vijay TV is Most favourite channel to our family. One suggestion in kings of commedy junior - from fist episodes - one perception is created between children - wrongly exploits the relationship between Mother in law and daughter in law. Please avoid this type. it will definitely affect relationship in their regular life also.

• kavi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi sir in star plus channel ah podora dil bole oberoi serial ah tamil remake pannuga sir plz....

Plz no stop by kpy show and this show is very important and laughing show plzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzz no stop by kpy team thanking u

please request you guys to mute Priyanka s Mike, when programme is on,kalakapovadu yarru,it is so irritating when she screaming in the Mike,as an anchor she should be more professional

• venkatesan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i am a fan of Smaiyal samiyal show. background music is very very loud in smaial samail programe. and it is annoying. pls reduce music.

Iam huge fan of vijaytv please dont stop venkatesh bhut program samayal samayal it is the awesome program please start the program again.

• XYZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am huge fan of Vijay TV shows and love all the anchors as such. I just do not like the way anchor Priyanka talks at Jodi No1-season 9 show. She has no self respect. She even tells I love you to all the stars. She even feel at actor Karthi's feet at SSJ show recently to dance with her.

She is dis-grading herself and needs to learn to be an anchor. I highly recommend the channel to stop encouraging her behavior.

• Dhivya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls telecast en kanavan en thozhan serial. This is the only serial I'm watching. Because of this I'm not watching vijay tv

We are fans of vijay tv shows, we like seethayin raman verymuch, request you to pls re telecast the program one more time . Shivam and mangayin sabatham (God Manasa devi story) was very intersting and disappointed to note that these programs have been stopped request you pls continue telecasting Shivam, mangayin sabatham and seethayin raman. - saravanan and family from hosur

Feedback and Knowledge Base