Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • sentamilananth.M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hai Vijay TV team my name sentamilananth from Trichy,I am big fan of all Vijay TV show from my childhood,
        I want tell one feedback neya Nana show one of tha most watching show from Vijay tv one topic need to be discuss this situation (deplom student vs Engineer student or completed student)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We r viewer of saravanan Meenakshi serial continually but recently we didn't like Meenakshi acting it was most popular serial that was seen by all Meenakshi acting was not good it was making some what irritating may be her over acting

Nowadays what happened to that Meenakshi character in saravanan Meenakshi serial why that Meenakshi was acting like this we are all regular viewer of that serial so pls ask that serial director and say to Meenakshi character not to over act her character when she was with in her husband role this serial was seeing with family member

We all r college students watching saravanan Meenakshi serial continually what happened to director of that serial why that Meenakshi character was acting like this we really didn't like her acting

• Gokila selvam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Vijay T.V team pls telecast the NEEYA NAANA show repeat program usually on Sunday's evening/night time. It's our kind request thank you

• Gokila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am regular viewer of vijay TV serials but nowadays especially Saravanan meenakshi getting boor and specially that meenakshi character was over acting that makes all irritatable

• Raji commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to thank Vijay Tv for airing Sri Sri Velukudi Swamigal programs.. It is very important for us to know the value of our puranas to spread divinity so that all can live in peace. Kindly continue to show their program.

• Monisha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Conduct neeya nana with the topic how the judges feel personally while giving punishment for rapist or accused and how they manage it

Adhu idhu edhu awesome program...every morning I will watch the program and go to office....makapa and team rock's.....sing the rain is the one of my best ....Thank u vijay tv... regards, revathi from Bangalore.

Super singer program participants are continuously sing the movie songs plz try to the bharathiyar, ala. Valiappa, bharathidhasan songs zee Tamil crossing ur level vijay tv creators where are u plz try something and re-conduct the program oru varthai oru laksham

Please put old saravanan meenakshi (senthi, srija) serial in vijay sooper channel.

• nifa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Iam a regular viewer of Vijay .chandra nandhini was very nice.plz re-telecast in morning please.

• R. Sujatha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chandra nandini is super.....unlike sethaiyin raman its not made by a crook with communism bent or wrong feminism bend! Its more realistic....waiting for seethaiyin raman which has many concoction, exaggeration etc...valmiki has not portrayed seethaa like this....

• R. Sujatha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kindly give me the email id of the producer, writer and director of Deivam thandha veedu....they r all brainless....they must be living in 1950s...

• Viveka Sivam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is high time the non-sense Serial " Deivam Thanda Veedu" is stopped.
        If You can't do so, better push it to late night sparing more time for more sensible serials.
        Viveka Sivam

Please add more programs like, jodi no.1, super singer, Naduvula konjam disturb pannuvom, coffee with dd. Zee tamil crossing your level. so please do something. Thank u so much

• Viveka Sivam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Better put an end to the horrible serial Deivam Thandha Veedu.It is spoiling prime time for the viewers.If inevitable pl push it to non-peak hours.

Feedback and Knowledge Base