Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What are Arab, bindu role in the big boss house?? They are not part of any household activity and she wants to stay more days... Suja, Snehan, others were atleast treating it like a home and managing tasks as well works
        Pls eliminate bindu she is hopeless
        She repeated the same like 3 times

Panna koodaadu
        She is waste of time to watch
        Allways showing her 32 teeth

• Selwie & Twins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Vijay TV & Kamal Sir,

Big Boss is doing very well bcoz of Kamal Hassan. I am an ardent fan of Kamal. So I wait patiently for his appearance on Big Boss. He his doing his job well but we viewers play a big role too. I was not sad at all when Oviya left. She was paid to do her task in big boss but instead she was going around with Arav, very rude to Kanja Karuppu, never did any work, lazing around and forcing Arav to love her. Well Arav should be asked to go also coz he was leading her and taking advantage of her soft nature.

What was Bindu doing. The same also. Lazy and playing her role well. Like easy tasks and never did any housework. She played Suja out in the rope task. Went in to smoke and cut off the rope without Suja's knowledge. She did not apologise to Suja after being caught by Big Boss.I dun call this a fair game. Then again Suja wrote a sorry card and Bindu has to return to Suja. Bindu has no at all. Yet people can accept her and Arav. Is it for their good looks and cuteness. Ganesh even washed his face mask before the task end and Suja was taken aback. Not fair for Ganesh to do that. But he did a good job. Always has a listening ears to others.

Suja is a hard core fighter. She did her task well. Rubbing Maida flour all over the body - no one volunteered. Snehan was mumbling, he did not voiced out aloud but he claim he did. Harish refused cos he has hairy chest and Bindu did not volunteered at all. I dun think I would not have done it. But Suja did.

Snehan is a poet so he flattens Kamal sir with his tamil. Fair enough.He is a good cook and feed everybody. That is fine. But he neglected his father for many years and yet he goes around hugging woman. Crying like a woman and lashing out at Suja. Not a sportsmanship at all. He saved Ganesh cos he still has grudges against Suja. And he is feeling guilty. That is why he keep on asking others what he did was right or wrong.

A task is a task should not mix up with character. Why VJ TV pay so much for Bindu and Harish to have a holiday in Big House?

Suja has more points than others but her vote was less. So she was eliminated. Why have tasks
        then. Just vote will do.

Big boss, bring Suji back to give a fight to the rest of them. Now they are all happy that a fighter has left. Not fair at all. Let her stay for 100 days. Bindu and Harish should be eliminated not Suja.

Hope my comments above will do a great change in Season 2 and hope to see Suja back again.

Regards.
        Selwie & Twins

Re-recording music dominate too much and unable to listen dialogues in Neeli serial. Also, every time your camera go to every actor and leads to boring and slow motion. Pl avoid suggest cameraman ñot to show all actors face in a serial frequently. Thanking you.

• Amala Sanjai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have pls year daily v all requesting u to give a duet dance fr harish suja and all contestant give as task fr them plss.......harish my support fr u

Sir /mam this jeganraghul room Chennai I want to act in Vijay tv sir please give me a chance in Vijay tv sir please let the new faces to occur I heard that Vijay tv seeks for new faces sir please give me a chance in Vijay tv , acting g in Vijay tv is my long day dream sir , I have already sent many mails to Vijay tv website but there is no response sir please kindly consider this letter and let the new faces to participate in Vijay tv .

This is my kind request sir
        From
        Jeganraghul
        Chennai

Pls make bindu and harish dance as a pair fr a romantic song it will b more interesting . fun in big boss home is really osm . especially chemistry between harish and bindu...pls don't eliminate any one plssss. Do this fr me seriously the episode I'll b hit and its our show pls take our wish

Hi I gona to comment on big boss plss don't eliminate . now its good to watch big boss with lots of fun .....now its nice to watch bindu harish suja .very nice let them b fr a couple of week. Pls big boss make harish and bindu dance fr a romantic song as a pair fr a day like that everyone as a pair at last a adaptune session it I'll b so nice to watch. v r enjoining each and every happiness not only fight pls it our request am posting this not only by me . behalf of my friends and cousins. Y harish u didn't come on day 1fr big boss u r osm

• Mohan RC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi big boss, why don't you use no eviction for this week. Bcz all are playing well still and moreover they all are be in unique. Is this possible?

Mounna ragam serial OK but swarna face it's really irritating please change this person next please telecast kadhala kadhala serial on Vijay TV

• Mala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm watching maapilai serial regularly. Always the story is travelling in same path.Sent hill seems to be in dull face always. It's not interested. Please change the way of the story

• Mala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Saravanan meenakshi serial is unbelievable. Already meenakshi is shown a kuladeivam god. Then how come this is possible. Story is travelling in a wrong way

how can you throw garbage and pepper spray on Aarthi you stupid ? No matter what she is the three of you proved that your brains if any are worse than a mad dogs... Aarav , Julie and Suja three boo to you three idiots for behaving so stupid !! Stay sane stay humane pls :-/

Hi good night .am a regular fan fr big boss after oviya left it was quite boreing to watch but once harish entered it made me to watch. he was so cute in his way and entertaining. He made me to watch again. The episode he is getting marry bindu was too entertaining . as a pair they both was too good to c but u spoiled with a prank task after that they were not same like bfre . I known its not love its fr fun as a audience v like their chemistry. Pls give a task of pair dance let the both dance together fr the hole day fr kadal sadu kudu alaipaudey movie with the same costume like that each pair one song and and at last keep adaptune play all song let them dance fr their own song fr the day plss vijay TV its a audience request pls make interesting plss...so that they can understand...and built their friendship at last give a award fr best pair

• yuvi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please change timing for idhu kadhala serial. The time 10 or 10.30 pm and retelecast 10 or 10.30 am

• HAREEN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Julie need to leave the big boss house, immediately because she still keep on telling lies and not changing at all after been eliminated before, I and my whatsapp group team really irritating see her in the show because your program is very very hot in Penang, Malaysia, hope you understand and please feedback.Tq.

• Preethi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Raja rani supera irruku.seekram divyava raja rani seriala vitu kelappunga . sembava padika vaiyunga.don't stop it .plzzzzz .taker serial

Feedback and Knowledge Base