Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1516 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ammu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a big fan of Vijay TV. Especially the serias telecased during 2013,2014 like office SM.etc. Office was such a nice entertainment serial.Season 1 viewvers enjoyed a log. Please bring back Vishnu and Lakshmi (Madhumila) back to any series in lead role.They have good chemistry.Sure TRP will get high , if they come back.

• Raji Tamil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a home maker in chennai. I regularly watch mega serials in your t.v. I started to watch Pagal Nilavu after the entry of Mohammed Azeem i never saw such a extraordinary actor in t.v. channels. I am totally impressed but in this serial they are wasting his career the show is literally irritating. I have a new story line especially for him " kankalal kaidhu sei" . It is about a story line of a rough and tough Police officer who hates women and a charming young girl working in IT office. What happens if they met together with lots of twist, action, thrill and of course romance. Can i contact anyone from Vijay Tv to tell the full story. I am sure that they will get a good and different story which will help them for good TRP. I don't know how to contact the head of vijay tv members. So let me know if they are interested. This story is written only for the Actor Azeem. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want amproos anger for ready steady po please amproos is best entertainer please

Please please please old vijay TV music is one of the motivation music in my life

Super Singer
    ஒரு போட்டியாளருக்கு அவருடைய உறவினர்கள் நண்பர்கள் வாக்குகள் போடாதிருப்பது நல்லது.

• Vanessa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is very obvious that both Anuradha & Benny are favouring their team and often givingmore marks to their team members to win the battle. Unlike, Unni & Shwetha they are always neutral and they give the marks accordingly. Not bias at all! Recent battle, Jayanthi vs Sreesha is a good example. Sreesha sang so well but Anuradha gave her 8 marks in order for Jayanthi who is in her team to win the battle. Is this fair? Kindly remove the two teams battle fight or bring in a 5th judge who stays neutral. By doing do, there will be no partiality and the competition will be fair.

Raja Rani serial is not realistic can you host the show little realistic semba is always posed as very innocent which is not realistic. We appreciate to have serials which will enhance courage confidence to womanhood in this crue world.

• kamal v commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Raja rani serial was travelling in same path from the beginning. If anyone who has spinal cord bone doesn't behave like semba's chracter. Nowadays vijay TV serials r very very worst. Please give good moral story to the society

Please change the story of Mounaragam. Always the story is travelling in sorrow path only. No change at all. It seems to be boring.

Please stop nenjam marapadhilai serial. Sathya character was very very worst. It's against our culture. Please change the story other wise channel name will be spoiled .

For Nenjam marapadillai serial

What a Bi#ch you are Sathya! And the old #$%! What a morale-less serial
    Vijay tv you sub standard telecast needs correction

• Priya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz stop the avalum nanum serial because you shows the superstitions ideas in nilla's marriage see first of all what we think happens as that otherwise it will not happened next remedies is the marriage we don't see the jadagam otherwise you will see marriage onle done in morning 4.30 to 7.30 I mean prma mugurtham , next option is tie the thalli from in lord statue ,next thalli tie fromm the temple and then put the thalli in the undiyal plz explain this in the serial media and TV is powerful in the world you have more responsible people you will show this how dare

• NaveenSaranya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please change sathya character in nenjam marapathilai serial. This lady face looking like... Not fit for this character...

please telecast the old films like ponnumani,en aasai machaan film, thes are the golden film

• KPandian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today's Vijay TV Super singer 6 Show very very fantastic and thanks for supporting Farmers strike and expressing the tamilnadu farmers problems to spread all over world, and special thanks to Tholar Senthilganesh and Tholar Sivakarthikeyan. very enjoyable show. Thanks to Vijay TV

Paul Pandi. Trichy

• KPandian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

today's Vijay TV Super singer 6 Show very very fantastic and thanks for supporting Farmers strike and expressing the tamilnadu farmers problems to spread all over world, and special thanks to Tholar Senthilganesh and Tholar Sivakarthikeyan. very enjoyable show. Thanks to Vijay TV

In all programme Deena voice call end of the program and I wish to NEEYA NANA Time change. Because I had also sleeping time in that time. But, other programs kpy and champion also

Feedback and Knowledge Base