Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kavi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi sir in star plus channel ah podora dil bole oberoi serial ah tamil remake pannuga sir plz....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz no stop by kpy show and this show is very important and laughing show plzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzz no stop by kpy team thanking u

please request you guys to mute Priyanka s Mike, when programme is on,kalakapovadu yarru,it is so irritating when she screaming in the Mike,as an anchor she should be more professional

• venkatesan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i am a fan of Smaiyal samiyal show. background music is very very loud in smaial samail programe. and it is annoying. pls reduce music.

Iam huge fan of vijaytv please dont stop venkatesh bhut program samayal samayal it is the awesome program please start the program again.

• XYZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am huge fan of Vijay TV shows and love all the anchors as such. I just do not like the way anchor Priyanka talks at Jodi No1-season 9 show. She has no self respect. She even tells I love you to all the stars. She even feel at actor Karthi's feet at SSJ show recently to dance with her.

She is dis-grading herself and needs to learn to be an anchor. I highly recommend the channel to stop encouraging her behavior.

• Dhivya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls telecast en kanavan en thozhan serial. This is the only serial I'm watching. Because of this I'm not watching vijay tv

We are fans of vijay tv shows, we like seethayin raman verymuch, request you to pls re telecast the program one more time . Shivam and mangayin sabatham (God Manasa devi story) was very intersting and disappointed to note that these programs have been stopped request you pls continue telecasting Shivam, mangayin sabatham and seethayin raman. - saravanan and family from hosur

• sentamilananth.M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hai Vijay TV team my name sentamilananth from Trichy,I am big fan of all Vijay TV show from my childhood,
        I want tell one feedback neya Nana show one of tha most watching show from Vijay tv one topic need to be discuss this situation (deplom student vs Engineer student or completed student)

We r viewer of saravanan Meenakshi serial continually but recently we didn't like Meenakshi acting it was most popular serial that was seen by all Meenakshi acting was not good it was making some what irritating may be her over acting

Nowadays what happened to that Meenakshi character in saravanan Meenakshi serial why that Meenakshi was acting like this we are all regular viewer of that serial so pls ask that serial director and say to Meenakshi character not to over act her character when she was with in her husband role this serial was seeing with family member

We all r college students watching saravanan Meenakshi serial continually what happened to director of that serial why that Meenakshi character was acting like this we really didn't like her acting

• Gokila selvam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Vijay T.V team pls telecast the NEEYA NAANA show repeat program usually on Sunday's evening/night time. It's our kind request thank you

• Gokila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am regular viewer of vijay TV serials but nowadays especially Saravanan meenakshi getting boor and specially that meenakshi character was over acting that makes all irritatable

• Raji commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to thank Vijay Tv for airing Sri Sri Velukudi Swamigal programs.. It is very important for us to know the value of our puranas to spread divinity so that all can live in peace. Kindly continue to show their program.

• Monisha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Conduct neeya nana with the topic how the judges feel personally while giving punishment for rapist or accused and how they manage it

Adhu idhu edhu awesome program...every morning I will watch the program and go to office....makapa and team rock's.....sing the rain is the one of my best ....Thank u vijay tv... regards, revathi from Bangalore.

Feedback and Knowledge Base