Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ashik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YOU asked for big boss voting and we voted for the people. But you didn't respect our votes . We wasted our time and the money for this program . But you didn't respect our votes . I am going to consider with my lawyer and file case against your tv . this will happen soon

• Sudhs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why u saved gayatri....Do u think people voted r fools....I won't watch this show.cheating ...Instead give title to that gayatri....Why u want to run and make fool of us....

• lakshmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pls Big boss send out gayathri in big boss house she's not changing her character shakthi and gayathri Cunning fellows

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without Julie, the home looks better now. still, Sakthi and Gayathri has to realize their own. We really have to congrats Mr. Ganesh venkat. It is really hard to listen to others especially when they are talking about our own mistakes.

It is better to make them aware that it is not a good habit of making fun on others habits. Other house mates are not happy about how Ganesh is taking care of himself for his own physical and mental development. It should not be encouraged further.

How come this Aarav can't even have a thought about Oviya. This fellow is very dangerous fellow. It seems that he is trying to fluttering with Raize now. Hope she is very intelligent and will not get into this kind of trap.

If possible i would like to talk to Mr. Snehan. Since he has already confirmed that he is staying away from his family after he lost his mum, let the channel do not disturb him by remembering the same. This comment is with reference to the last week comment by big boss that, "Since Can't able to reach Snehan's family, he will get his reward later as a gift of some game winning process".

It is not good to leave Oviya's exit as it is without making the other housemates to realize what mistake they committed. Specially Sakthi and Gayathri.

• Sindhu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Congratulations to Big Boss team for doing fantabulous work. I have a small request, would like to support Juliana. Wanted to place the following reasons,

1) As a ordinary person without cinema background, she is trying her best to socialize with the celebrities. Being in front of so many cameras will make a person nervous and yield to situations, who has less experience handling more than 10 cameras.

2) Everyone will lie before camera to show what they speak is liked by people. For example we can see that in the roadside interviews done by youtube channels.

3) Julaina has already succeeded by setting expectations with people to behave with qualities like celebrities.

4) All the celeberities has gone through so many things in life which has molded them, Juliana is undergoing it now and getting more exposure which is actually recorded and shown to people. Dear people give her some space and time which she needs to learn.

Big boss also went out in our tamil people's heart always true human hurted this is not good.I hurt Big boss show

i know vijay tv projecting oviya in a bad way if it continuous i will never every see vijay tv till i die. And i suggest the same to my collage frnds

always true human are hurted more. This what happenning in bigg boss. I hate big boss.hate juli gayathri raisa

Pls do not eliminate oviya from big boss show. Y u are showing oviya the worst. how come suddenly gaya3 and julie become so gud people.are you guys playing with big boss viewers and their minds. If ur then u can see the result very soon badly.

Please telecast kadhala kdhala serial please❤️Atleast change the timing from vijay super.plssssssssss

• Lakshmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi... What is happening in bigg boss this week. I know Oviya has higher fan base. Shortening her scenes and show the negativity. N showing gaya3 n Juli super humans.. it's very bad. Y r u not showing mrng dance of Oviya. If ur trying to take Oviya out of bigg boss. Pls try. You will regret it.. n don't show that gaya3 n Juli like dey r gud people. Very worst. If lie maker Juli needs life outside so ur showing like that if ur insulting ur own program.. Oviya is also a human she also needs life n everytime she tells sorry to some person y r dey insulting her. Liar Juli s happy.. but Oviya s suffering. U should understand Oviya army will b silent still u guys show her properly. If not u il regret everything later. Wen u come to der s no trp for ur program.

• Karthika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In saravanan meenakshi we dont want to muthalagu to win the competition.. And also dont create over scene to hero and heroin thus they r Sacrificing al their hpyness to the home .. Be real no one is be like that in real life.. All serial r like this.. Be fun and entertain us.. If hero and heroin win only pple r hpy

• Malathi S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Julie have to eliminate from bigg boss .her speaches and activity is irritating Sir nowadays your way of questioning is super kamal Sir

• Malathi S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kamal Sir your questions are very super point each of them who are speaking back and show video to them save oviya she is good she is feeling lot

Everybody is depressing oviya. Especially this julie hasnt changed at all pls send her out. Whatever be it we support oviya and we dont her to go out of the house.

Please kamal sir u should show how peoples are deeply made on oviya. Video clips made by oviya fans and have to make a short film and show it to all contestants.. Thank u

Feedback and Knowledge Base