Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1523 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Priya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz stop the avalum nanum serial because you shows the superstitions ideas in nilla's marriage see first of all what we think happens as that otherwise it will not happened next remedies is the marriage we don't see the jadagam otherwise you will see marriage onle done in morning 4.30 to 7.30 I mean prma mugurtham , next option is tie the thalli from in lord statue ,next thalli tie fromm the temple and then put the thalli in the undiyal plz explain this in the serial media and TV is powerful in the world you have more responsible people you will show this how dare

• NaveenSaranya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please change sathya character in nenjam marapathilai serial. This lady face looking like... Not fit for this character...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please telecast the old films like ponnumani,en aasai machaan film, thes are the golden film

• KPandian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today's Vijay TV Super singer 6 Show very very fantastic and thanks for supporting Farmers strike and expressing the tamilnadu farmers problems to spread all over world, and special thanks to Tholar Senthilganesh and Tholar Sivakarthikeyan. very enjoyable show. Thanks to Vijay TV

Paul Pandi. Trichy

• KPandian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

today's Vijay TV Super singer 6 Show very very fantastic and thanks for supporting Farmers strike and expressing the tamilnadu farmers problems to spread all over world, and special thanks to Tholar Senthilganesh and Tholar Sivakarthikeyan. very enjoyable show. Thanks to Vijay TV

In all programme Deena voice call end of the program and I wish to NEEYA NANA Time change. Because I had also sleeping time in that time. But, other programs kpy and champion also

• Praveena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hai..... I m big fan of Vijay tv..... I like all entertainment show....particularly super singer one of my favourite showww...... always gud going.... this episode I m very upset.... aswin eliminate aagiyathu very bad... this show for talents not sentiment....jayanthi also gud singer nenga indha mari irukavangala dhan vachi show panuvengana well trained a plz participate pana vakathenga sentiment a iruka contestant a matum participate pana vachi title change panidunga...... well trained contestant kaga thaniya show vainga..... idhu talent show just mind that aftr that conduct like this show.... very bad feel today .....

• Sam Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to say something about Chinnathambi serial in star vijay... Usually I don't like serials I am a movie lover. But this serial I am watching from the starting. The pair of this serial was Really superb gud selection too... Story of this serial also nice. The romance scenes between prajan & pavani omg awesome... Pls do continue this serial for a long time with lots and lots of romance scenes. And I have a suggestion for this serial. Pls make it fast hero heroine to join together and make more improvement in hero's life with the support of heroine. Don't miss the romance scenes in each and every episode. All d very best for Ur team Chinnathambi 👍👍👍

Pls change the timing of kadhala kadhala serial or re-telecast it at evening or 8.30pm..i hope u will take my suggestion.thk u

• Pavithara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls telecast dil bole oberoi in tamil because that is spin off ishqbaaz in tamil kadhala kadhala plz vijay tv plz telecast dil bole oberoi in tamil that is story of omkar and rudra story plz plz plz plz

• Sumaiya khan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I'm Sri Lanka. My favourite chenal is Vijay tv but some programs r vary vary irritating. Plz Chang it or stop it. Plz plz saravanan meenatchi kadha illama nadahatha kondu porenga paaka wirupamilla. Earichala iruku. Pls adha stop pannuga wera dramas podunga. Nenjam marappadhillai very very boring. Pls stop or change it. Saranya da nadippum sarilla sathyada nadippum sarilla anda story la ore sanda prombls so look boring. Plz kadha illate adha podadhinga. Plz. Maththa drama Raja raani my most favrt drama. Semba welakkariya than a nadichitu irupa. Eappa thaan thirundhuwa... eanna senjalum thirumba thirumba adha kada thaan pohudhu... Plz pota programs a T hiruppa T hiruppa podadhinga plz. Illati Vijay tv paakurada inga neraya per niruthiruwaanga.

• Reka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Star Vijay,
    I watch Raja Rani serial everyday. But now-a-days it irritates because of Leading character Semba. She is illitrate OK, but she is crying a lot and not at all fighting for her life.. Too much domination by others which irritates more... Kindly change it or else please stop the serial.

Vijay TV is not coming in Reliance BigTV subscribers (in Bangalore) for tha past 2 weeks.
    Is there any issue in your relay ?

Feedback and Knowledge Base