Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1415 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please re telecast the durga serial in vijay super again. its the only serial which stands apart from regular ones. me n mom r most awaiting for ur kind response.oru varthai oru laksham is not that entertaining. u can include serial like manmarzian for other 30 mins. they r too good n feel good serials in star plus. plz telecast ek hasina thi for our aake

• Luxmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Sir/Madam
    I absolutely enjoyed your show Mahaan. I was such a divine ,uplifting show.Is there any chance of a repetition of this show?
    Regards
    Mrs.P.Pathmanathan

Hi sir, in tamil kadavul muruga s looks incomplete without ganesha. Why ganesha character is not in this story.

First unga drama anni character face mattum change pannuanga .very worst face pls change

• raja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi sir.I like vijay TV.....so..much.....ple super singer program pathathu apram Dan Na vijay TV paka start panna......ple sikram strart pannuga

Pls pagal nilavu serial mudichirunga I think it is the serial which reduce ur trp it is such a worst serial I have ever seen in vijay tv pls pls pls atha mudichitu kadhala kadhala va vijay tv la 6 or 6.30 pm ku mathirunga pls pls it's my humble request

Kpy 7 potadhum contestants Ena Ena pana poranga Oru small review katringa adhu kattadhinga interest poirudhu ...ovavaru contastants vandhu performance panum pothu pathukren this my request

Hii sir , ethuku innum super singer start pannala , yellarum super singer Ku wait pannikittu irukanga . plss intha year kulla start pannunga. Plsss

Plzz change d timing of chinnathambi serial to 9pm its feel like waiting too long frm 9 till 10..

HI IAM BHARATH I AM DAILY WATCH VIJI SUPER I LIKE ALL ABOUT SHOWS EXPECTLLY KUTRANGAL JAKRATHI BUT I NEED OTHER SOME SHOWS THAT WAS ""JENMA X AND LULU SABA FULL""PLEASE TELECAST THIS SHOW COURTEST TO CHANNEL GET MORE VIEVERS I EXPECT YOU TELECAST THIS SHOWS OK BYE

Hi,
    Why is Kalakka povadhu yaaru7 before and after break advertised as Yes or No. Such a technical blunder from such a famous TV channel is shocking.
    Regards,
    Shobaa

• Suriya.M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ji Big Boss show writing nu solranga eanaku athula nambikai ela, Antha express is real ah varathu, avangaluku evlo Kodi koduthalum evlo nala act panathenga so athu real than. OK second season sekaram start panuga big boss la Vara character s ah paarthu na konjam Ena thiruthika vaipu kedaikum...
    Na Ena panrean epdi nadathukarean, epdi nadathukarean, epdi palaganum elathaium puriya vachuruku big boss, Nan Partha programs la Big boss that Top...
    Erode DT , Ammapettai

• y do you care commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vijay Tv, Producer oF big boss, what is all the drama about the suspense in big boss

Would appreciate if you can clarify the grounds on which Aarav won big boss?

i am assuming you are not religion bound

why you are not selecting Hindus right from super singer u had selected a muslim, now in big boss you had selected aarav.

it seems stupid C.E.O IS IN vijay tv who sees only caste not their talents.

What are Arab, bindu role in the big boss house?? They are not part of any household activity and she wants to stay more days... Suja, Snehan, others were atleast treating it like a home and managing tasks as well works
    Pls eliminate bindu she is hopeless
    She repeated the same like 3 times

Panna koodaadu
    She is waste of time to watch
    Allways showing her 32 teeth

• Selwie & Twins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Vijay TV & Kamal Sir,

Big Boss is doing very well bcoz of Kamal Hassan. I am an ardent fan of Kamal. So I wait patiently for his appearance on Big Boss. He his doing his job well but we viewers play a big role too. I was not sad at all when Oviya left. She was paid to do her task in big boss but instead she was going around with Arav, very rude to Kanja Karuppu, never did any work, lazing around and forcing Arav to love her. Well Arav should be asked to go also coz he was leading her and taking advantage of her soft nature.

What was Bindu doing. The same also. Lazy and playing her role well. Like easy tasks and never did any housework. She played Suja out in the rope task. Went in to smoke and cut off the rope without Suja's knowledge. She did not apologise to Suja after being caught by Big Boss.I dun call this a fair game. Then again Suja wrote a sorry card and Bindu has to return to Suja. Bindu has no at all. Yet people can accept her and Arav. Is it for their good looks and cuteness. Ganesh even washed his face mask before the task end and Suja was taken aback. Not fair for Ganesh to do that. But he did a good job. Always has a listening ears to others.

Suja is a hard core fighter. She did her task well. Rubbing Maida flour all over the body - no one volunteered. Snehan was mumbling, he did not voiced out aloud but he claim he did. Harish refused cos he has hairy chest and Bindu did not volunteered at all. I dun think I would not have done it. But Suja did.

Snehan is a poet so he flattens Kamal sir with his tamil. Fair enough.He is a good cook and feed everybody. That is fine. But he neglected his father for many years and yet he goes around hugging woman. Crying like a woman and lashing out at Suja. Not a sportsmanship at all. He saved Ganesh cos he still has grudges against Suja. And he is feeling guilty. That is why he keep on asking others what he did was right or wrong.

A task is a task should not mix up with character. Why VJ TV pay so much for Bindu and Harish to have a holiday in Big House?

Suja has more points than others but her vote was less. So she was eliminated. Why have tasks
    then. Just vote will do.

Big boss, bring Suji back to give a fight to the rest of them. Now they are all happy that a fighter has left. Not fair at all. Let her stay for 100 days. Bindu and Harish should be eliminated not Suja.

Hope my comments above will do a great change in Season 2 and hope to see Suja back again.

Regards.
    Selwie & Twins

Re-recording music dominate too much and unable to listen dialogues in Neeli serial. Also, every time your camera go to every actor and leads to boring and slow motion. Pl avoid suggest cameraman ñot to show all actors face in a serial frequently. Thanking you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base