Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Monisha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Conduct neeya nana with the topic how the judges feel personally while giving punishment for rapist or accused and how they manage it

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adhu idhu edhu awesome program...every morning I will watch the program and go to office....makapa and team rock's.....sing the rain is the one of my best ....Thank u vijay tv... regards, revathi from Bangalore.

Super singer program participants are continuously sing the movie songs plz try to the bharathiyar, ala. Valiappa, bharathidhasan songs zee Tamil crossing ur level vijay tv creators where are u plz try something and re-conduct the program oru varthai oru laksham

Please put old saravanan meenakshi (senthi, srija) serial in vijay sooper channel.

• nifa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Iam a regular viewer of Vijay .chandra nandhini was very nice.plz re-telecast in morning please.

• R. Sujatha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chandra nandini is super.....unlike sethaiyin raman its not made by a crook with communism bent or wrong feminism bend! Its more realistic....waiting for seethaiyin raman which has many concoction, exaggeration etc...valmiki has not portrayed seethaa like this....

• R. Sujatha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kindly give me the email id of the producer, writer and director of Deivam thandha veedu....they r all brainless....they must be living in 1950s...

• Viveka Sivam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is high time the non-sense Serial " Deivam Thanda Veedu" is stopped.
        If You can't do so, better push it to late night sparing more time for more sensible serials.
        Viveka Sivam

Please add more programs like, jodi no.1, super singer, Naduvula konjam disturb pannuvom, coffee with dd. Zee tamil crossing your level. so please do something. Thank u so much

Better put an end to the horrible serial Deivam Thandha Veedu.It is spoiling prime time for the viewers.If inevitable pl push it to non-peak hours.

In most of the serials,why the nuisance of background music,while dialogue is in progress?
        Why not at least reduce the background sound ?
        It is real pain.Pl do something at the editing level of sound system and volume of background music.

• Sajinisridharan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm regular viewers of vijay tv program all programs are super . But nowadays in kalaka povathu yaru program the participants are speaking about women badly I don't like it not only me my husband also feel the same so please reduce speaking about women and about connection program . The anker his speech also sometimes in double meaning we don't like his speech.

• Zohara Sheikh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There was a serial named "Everest" which was telecasted in Star plus and it had a huge attraction, just like 'en kanavar en thozlan' and another series can you also telecast it in Vijay TV

When is the next season of Super Singer. We are waiting to see. And why not continuing Hindi serial - Uravugal Thodarkathai. Please reply

• Monica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a regular viewer of vijay tv progs the serial dramas are really so backward when certain informations in the serials like deivam thantha vedhu when someone is threatening to send offseen video pics of your family members it can be reported to the police or inform your family members about it. Still following the 1950s - 1980s movie style of murdering. Oh gosh this kind of things still happening in serials pls be realistic and follow todays trend. Even the kalyana mudal kadhal varai serial too so stupid of the character vaishali to agree for the wedding without checking with her loved ones. I love to watch the sethaiyin raman and other historical ancient dubbing serials. Mahabharatham was super. The whole world is watching vijay tv, i hope vijay tv should put in some effort on the improvement of the serial dramas.

. I am regular viewer of seethai in raman tv programme. Earlier this serial was re-telecast at 10.30 PM. This was good for the working people and students to watch this great historical episode. Now evening time is too early 6.30 PM because we reach home from office at 7 PM and only after super singer prog. which gets over at 11.00 PM this is re-telecast. This gets over at 11.30 PM This is becoming too late for office going and students to watch. Instead you can keep super singer which is not at all interesting to 11.00 PM and push this programme earlier please. This is a very useful programme for children's and elderly. Kindly do the needful.

2. Kindly re work the story of kalayana muthal kadal varai serial. Hopeless husband is entertaining un-cultured wife's remarriage with another man. This story is not apt for our society it is not western culture.

• Abdul Aleem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Super singer 5, 2nd semi final, in that Raja Ganapathy continuously 3 times singing only carnatic zone. During the Junior time M/s Cithara always complaining Yalini that she is singing only one zone. Why now she is not opening her mouth about Raja Ganapthy's part. This is realy no good.

1 2 62 63 64 66 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base