I suggest you ...

Please could you fix the MacOS widget?

The widget has recently stopped working, it just keeps trying to update for a while, then displays the last update as 06-09-15.

I've tried deleting the widget completely (including plist from user library), downloading again and reinstalling.

Yosemite 10.10.5 (14F27)

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark Lockyer shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel commented  · 

Yes please fix the widget and if it's possible to make it a stand alone app for Mac instead of being a widget as I would use the Mac version hell of a lot more if it was a stand alone app

• Raj commented  · 

My inner neat freak would be so happy if you could update the widget to look more in line with the iOS versions and add to MacOS notifications center.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same here, please could you fix this, I use this a lot, happy to donate.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have the same problem here!
        Please fix it!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same here mine hasnt updated since sept 5th

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, please fix the Dashboard widget! The issue is that the widget is based on the tvrage.com database, which has been down since September 6th and doesn't look like it's coming back. Meanwhile, the iOS app is based on the database over at thetvdb.com.

All that's needed to be done is to change which database the widget points to. I use the TV Show Tracker widget a LOT and would really hate to have to rely solely on the app. Please update it and put it up on your site.

Feedback and Knowledge Base