Adding shows to your favorite list is very simple:
- On the main screen (with a big red card), tap on the "i" button at the bottom right corner.
- On the upper left corner, tap on the "+" button.
- Enter the show in the empty field then tap on the suggestion that matches best the desired show.
- Now, repeat the steps 2 and 3 to add as many shows as you want.
- When you're done, tap on "Done" button at the upper right corner to go back to cards view.
Once you've added your favorite shows, you can:
- Swipe the red cards to navigate between shows and browse all the available episodes.
- Go to the schedule view (calendar button at the bottom right of the red cards view) to get the latest aired and upcoming episodes of your favorite shows.
- Go to Watch List view (go to schedule view then tap on the tab at the top of the screen to switch to Watch List) to get a quick overview of the episodes you didn't marked as view for all your favorite shows.